Friday, June 21, 2013

Narcisism





Pre-Finals Selfies
While some people spend the last moments before an exam to review everything, I spend them getting dressed up and taking selfies. Hey, whatever works for you, am I right?
I like how the clothes and makeup make me feel extra confident, and I think that makes me calmer during the exams. And there's nothing wrong with a little self-love ;)

Pré-Exames
Há quem tente usar aqueles ultimos momentos antes de uma prova para estudar só mais um bocadinho, e há quem os passe a tirar fotos e a maquilhar-se, Cada doido com a sua mania, certo?
Roupa bonita e maquilhagem dão-me a confiança que eu preciso para entrar no exame e saber que consigo fazer aquilo. Isso, e isto ajuda-me a lembrar-me que é importante gostar de mim própria

0 comments:

Post a Comment